Money making Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Do you want to hack facebook account?
then must click here- www.hackingexpert.tk

G-I-G - gold-investment-group.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyip Council
Special Member
Hyip Council

G-I-G - gold-investment-group.com Empty
PostSubject: G-I-G - gold-investment-group.com   G-I-G - gold-investment-group.com Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:19 am

Quote :
G-I-G Electronic Trading provides clients with the necessary tools to manage their trades from start to finish, from pre-trade analytics to post-trade analysis. We offer our clients access to global equity and derivatives (futures and options) markets, as well as foreign exchange, commodities, European ETFs, rates and credit across the Americas, Europe and Asia. For equities and derivatives, clients access our products via any OMS/EMS or via FIX. Customers can seek liquidity using our suite of multi-asset algorithms, route to optimal destinations using our smart router, and take advantage of non-displayed liquidity through our global SIGMA X non-displayed liquidity suite.

Ingham Mora Limited, Second Floor, 60 Durham Street,
Tauranga, 3110 , New Zealand

Rate: 8-9% Daily - Period: 15 Business Days- Referral: 5%
Accept: PM EP Payeer

[URL="http://goo.gl/rCP1ki"]Link[/URL]
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyipcouncil.com/

G-I-G - gold-investment-group.com
Page 1 of 1